EXEMPT FROM QUARANTINE
A. GENERAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENT
1. All passengers coming to Kenya must be in possession of a valid COVID–19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 96 hours before travel.
2. Operating crew are exempt from COVID–19 test when on a layover between flights. They must adhere to COVID–19 protocols from airport to hotel/residence and back to airport.
3. All travelers (children) below the age of 5 years will be exempted from COVID–19 negative PCR test to enter Kenya.
4. All travelers will be expected to fill the travelers’ locator form and submit before travel to http://bit.ly/covid19moh and thereafter submit daily health information to “jitenge” platform for 14 consecutive days.
5. Diplomats and Senior government officials will be exempt from quarantine but must be in possession of negative PCR test conducted within 96 hours before travel.