COMMENCEMENT OF RECEIVING E-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
Kenyan citizens in the Diaspora of the Islamic Republic of Iran can now submit their applications for e-passports at the Embassy in Tehran.
- All applications for e-passports shall be made online through the e-citizen portal, (https://passport.ecitizen.go.ke/).
- All e-passport applicants must appear in person before the Immigration Attaché who is to ascertain the citizenship of the applicant and the completeness of the online application.
- The applicant should be in possession of;
- Duly filled e-passport application form print out (Form 19) in duplicate
- The payment receipts (two copies)
- ICAO standard recent two Passport size photos (2 inches by 2 inches) not older than 6 months.
- The applicant will be required to provide a specimen signature to the Immigration Attaché in person.
- All applicants must make an appointment before visiting the Mission
For further inquiries kindly contact the Immigration and Consular Affairs Section of the Mission.