ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSITION OF EMBASSY DRIVER
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in the Islamic Republic of Iran is seeking to employ a qualified persons for the position of Embassy driver (Three (3) positions). The employment is on contractual basis of 12 months renewable annually if the applicant demonstrates satisfactory competency. The successful applicants shall be subject to the Kenya Embassy’s terms and conditions of service, as well as applicable labour laws and
regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Embassy driver shall, under the direction, control and guidance of the Officer in Charge of Transport, perform the following duties and responsibilities;
1. Transport officers for their daily duties.
2. At all times drive carefully and keep the Embassy vehicle in good condition (cleaning etc.).
3. Ensure that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
4. Inform the transport officer when the vehicle is due for normal services.
5. Drive the vehicle only when authorized.
6. Record your movement in the work ticket and updating monthly mileage records.
7. Interact with officers and Embassy guest in a professional manner.
8. Dress professionally while on duty.
9. Report any accident to the transport officer and any other referral duties by the employer.
10.Perform any other duties as directed by the Head of Mission or any responsible
1. Valid driving license.
2. Highest level of school and professional certificates.
3. Extensive knowledge of roads and routes in Iran.
4. Excellent command of both oral and written English and Farsi.
5. Fluency in English will be an added advantage.
6. Two years’ of driving experience.
7. Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours if required.
8. Traffic Police clearance.
9. Certificate of good conduct.
10.Recommendation for exemplary work performance (If any).
11.Applicants with past experience as Executive drivers will have an added advantage.
Applicants should submit letter of application and attach curriculum vitae (with a passport size photo), copies of driving license, academic and professional certificates and any other relevant testimonials, while resident foreigners to include proof of residency to the:
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
No. 21, Sarv Street. (Upper than Mirdamad) Vali-e-Asr Avenue.
Send Scanned copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the Kenya Embassy by close of business on 17th February, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview during, which they will be required to produce originals of the required documents.